Supporting Individuals With Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (English)
August 27, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-5
The Fetal Alcohol Resource Program at ABLE2 (formerly Citizen Advocacy Ottawa) is hosting a series of webinars (two English and one French) focused on Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD).
• FASD 101
• Red flags that can indicate FASD in someone undiagnosed or misdiagnosed
• Basics of FASD diagnosis • Common strengths and how to build on them
• Common challenges and strategies for support
• FASD across the lifespan
• How to access FASD resources in your community
Who should attend:
• Educators, front line workers, professionals, caregivers, friends
No charge for residents of Ottawa, Prescott Russell and Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry Funded by Ontario’s Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services via CHEO. Fee for participants from other areas: $25.